This is a super quick and easy recipe for a slightly spicy potato salad that is to die for!
Grow your own mustard microgreens and mix through for a fresh mustardey kick. You can also use any sprouts or microgreens you have growing and it will be just as delicious!
- 10 – 12 baby potatoes – chopped and boiled for 15 minutes in salted water
- Half a tray of Black Mustard microgreens
- 3 spring onions – sliced
- 1 chilli – chopped finely
- 4 -5 small gherkins/cornichons – chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayo (vegan or non vegan)
- Add your boiled and cooled potatoes to a bowl and add your gherkins, chilli, mustard and mayo. Stir well
- Add your sliced spring onions and stri trhough
- Add you microgreens and stir again. Enjoy!